All applicants are required to submit the following:
- A completed Application for Admission form, (download PDF form > Degree / Non-Degree).
- An updated curriculum Vita/Resume with an addendum explaining your motivation for attending WSPP.
- A writing sample: a personal essay on a topic provided by the Admissions Committee (see Admission Form.)
- Transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate coursework. Preferred minimum: Overall GPA = 3.00; Psychology GPA = 3.2.
- Scores of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Preferred minimum: Verbal Reasoning = 50th percentile, Quantitative Reasoning = 50th percentile, and Analytic Writing = 4.0. You can find information about the GRE at www.gre.org
- Three letters of recommendation, two of which should be from psychology faculty or supervisors. (download letter of recommendation form)
- Students may be interviewed, either in person or by telephone, at the discretion of the Admissions Committee.
- $75 Application Fee (non-refundable).
- Scholarship Application Form
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by January 1st for fall admission of that same year. Late applications will be considered on a space available basis.